Biosafety Protocols COVID – 19
- – We maintain a strict Biosafety protocol.
- – Our buses are disinfected with fifth generation quaternary ammonium. For each circuit.
- – We have gel alcohol.
- – Footwear disinfection.
- – Checking body temperature.
- – Mandatory use of masks.
What kind of clothes should I wear?.
You should wear light clothing, as it allows you to move comfortably throug hall the attractions; some times you have to climb stairs. I tis also recommended to wearwarm clothes, because afternoon stend to be cold and/o rrainy.
Which currency is most widely accepted on this tour?.
- – Peruvian Soles (PEN).
- – United States Dollar – (USD).
How can i cancel or re-schedule my trip?.
We recommend you to reach out to us so we can re programme your trip subject to availability.
Does your guide speak fluent English?.
Yes! our guides are bi-lingual, they are fluent in Spanish and English.